Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A New Theme

I have decided to start writing about and giving facts about marriage. I feel that there are so many couples out there that are scared to get married, marriage, kids, talking to each other, sex and its helpful to read article and other peoples experiences.
I feel that divorce now days are easier than ever and the term DIVORCE is not always the answer. I want to help people with reading material that will give them answers.
Give weekly tips and help keep your marriage strong and healthy. A lot of people blog about their personal journey's and thats great. I want to just give helpful tips on being married, sex, dating.

If you have suggestions on what you would like to see please post comments. I want to see what other moms out there want to read more of when it comes to Marriage, Sex and Dating.

2 comments:

Ms B said...

Great blog! Following you back.

trooppetrie said...

I was at a marriage retreat one time and heard and the speaker completly skipped over the part about couples having fun together. I brought it back up because so many couples forget to continue to do fun things together. there is so much that can be done even when there is no money or no babysitters

Post a Comment

Breast Cancer Awareness

The Breast Cancer Site