Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Help Feed Starving Children

I am teamed up with a company called TamPogo. http://www.tampogo.com/dshellhorn4solutions
This company is fighting to help feed starving children with all the purchases that everyone makes from their website. Each product that you purchase helps feed a starving child for 1 week.
This website has everything from clothes, gift baskets, everyday products you would normally use, OTC products. So much more.
Check out the website its has great products. I buy from them monthly and have helped 15 kids. I feel that I am helping out some way. Being a mom myself and see other children starve I just couldn't pass up this opportunity. I wanted to help.
At some point today check them out! Help feed a starving child.

2 comments:

JaelCustomDesigns said...

This is great, Thanks for the information!

New follower from MBC (FFF Group)
You can find me at:
http://www.jaelcustomdesigns.com

Danielle said...

Yes its an amazing feeling knowing that I can feed a starving child for 1 week.
I will follow you! Thanks for stopping in!

Post a Comment

Breast Cancer Awareness

The Breast Cancer Site