Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Weekend

I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend! Here in Indy its been raining off and on and when its not raining its been really hot. Its Saturday evening sitting here with Derek watching Juno and now were watching I am Legend. Which is a very interesting movie by the way. Lol
But back to what I was saying we sitting here on the couch cuddled up spending our much needed time together because next week due to his busy schedule I won't get to see him much. But I will spend a lot of time with my lil man. Our lil man will get extra spoiled next week. He won't mind at all.
Everyone enjoy your weekend! Get outside, if its not raining and enjoy some sunshine!! =)
I will have some good posts next week still doing some research on different topics.
If you guys have some topics you would like me to post on give me some feedback!

1 comments:

Mommy Grits said...

Hi there! Following from MBC! My son has a giant Colts helmet (fathead) on his wall. Oh, and a life size Peyton Manning... :) Look forward to reading more of your blog!

http://thirthysomethingland.net

Post a Comment

Breast Cancer Awareness

The Breast Cancer Site