Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Enjoying the Weekend




Today is the start of the weekend. Hubby has been on vacation for the last week. He went out to run some errands and came home with pink roses for me! It was sweet and thoughtful. Of course I was in shock. At the time I was putting together our pot roast for dinner. My husband is so good to me! I love him very dearly.
We both have been working on the website for my home business. Its coming along very well. I have learned a lot about codes, backlinks, blogs social networking. Things I would have probably never done if you asked me 3 years ago. Its been been a huge learning experience.
We decided last minute to have a small get together at the house because as well all know I am a huge Football fan. Love watching the COLTS!! I was born and raised in Hoosier state and love the Colts!
Tomorrow is an early day. Church is tomorrow and its going to be a busy day. I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far. Be safe God Bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breast Cancer Awareness

The Breast Cancer Site