Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another day in my world

Hello to all! Today is another day in my world. Dawson is playing with his toys and crawling around the house following me. I am doing laundry, dishes, still trying to make room for all the gifts that we received from Christmas and his Birthday. I still can't believe that my little boy is 1yrs old. Where does time go?
Trying to get a plan together for New Years Eve. Not sure were really going to do anything. I live a distance from my family and friends. May just chill at home with my boys. Maybe cook a nice dinner and play the Wii.

1 comments:

Deana said...

Hey! Thanks for the follow, back at ya!
I see that you are a WAHM. I was surious what you do? On wed I do a meme for ideas to make money at home and would maybe be interested in yours. Email me if you are interested:)
deanabarnhart@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Breast Cancer Awareness

The Breast Cancer Site